High Impact Management and Leadership
High Impact Management and Leadership
A successful organization is created when the leader provides a clear sense of purpose, while focusing on building an environment where members of personnel are empowered, motivated and challenged, and where individuals like what they are doing.
“How do we lead and manage our team and organization effectively to be a successful organization in a highly competitive economy?”
If you are a team leader or business manager responsible for leading and managing a work team or a dynamic organization or want to take on such a role, this training program will benefit you!
Objectives and benefits from this program:
- Provide practical knowledge of becoming effective manager
- As a business leader, how to motivate, coach and inspire people
- How managers can improve their roles as a people leader
- How to build leadership resilience
- As managers, how to conduct regular employee’s performance assessment
- Get better results as manager, motivating, coaching and inspiring people
- Prioritizing task and managing time
- Manage emotions and stress during intense crisis or conflict resolution
- Fairly measure, evaluate and reward employee’s performance
- Effectively manage the process of innovation and change management
- New style of leadership: how EI (Emotional Intelligence) can help company and their managers in daily management
Who should attend this program?
- People at top management including CEOs, managing directors and general managers
- Functional managers from any departments
- Team leaders, project managers and supervisors
- Executives who are preparing into senior managerial roles
“If you are senior executives, managers and leaders for ASEAN countries, this program will benefit you the most.”
Module 1: Leadership and Management Skills
- What is the leadership?
- What makes a leader?
- Become an exceptional manager
- How to manage effectively the transformational and the innovation process
- Essential skills for managers
- Qualities of an effective manager
Module 2: Leadership Styles and Quality
- Different leadership management style
- The most critical success factors of manager
- What really lead manager to success?
- Behaviors to adopt to become a more effective manager
- Do’s and Don’ts do for the real life of work
- Conflict resolution
Module 3: Effective Manager and Emotional Intelligence (EI)
New style of leadership management and Emotional Intelligence (EI)
What Is Emotional Intelligence (Daniel Goleman Theory, Howard Business School)?
- Motivation: Theory Maslov, reward system, employee appraisal
- Social skills
- How to Find and Hire Great Employees
Module 4: Coaching for High Performance
- WHY and WHEN to coach
- The coaching meeting
- Feedback, review and appraisal
- Elements of constructive feedback
- Performance appraisals
- How to motivate your people
Gerard VANN, Senior Trainer and Consultant
Gérard VANN is a Cambodian-born, Swiss citizen who holds an Engineering Master degree from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne) as well as a PMP certification (Project Management Professional) from PMI which is the most important industry-recognized certification for Project Managers.
Gérard has dedicated 28 years to the Nestlé group worldwide in the fields of Project Management and Food Manufacturing Operation. His main activities included the management of large projects and the management of manufacturing units as Head of Engineering and as Factory Manager. For the past six years, as part of the Nestlé Corporate PMO (Project Management Office), Gérard has developed and provided Project Management methodologies, training, coaching and assessment aligned with PMI for large investment projects worldwide.
He has also acquired a deep Continuous Improvement mindset thanks to his knowledge of TPM and Lean approaches applied to manufacturing and construction (TPM Early Management, Lean for construction, line efficiency optimization, SMED, 5S, etc.)
Moreover, Gérard has a passion for leadership and people development through his experience of managing multicultural production units ranging from 60 to 400 people, mostly in Asia and Europe.
Why PPBS Executive Education matters?
A mix of diverse participants is an important part of each program. Phnom Penh Business School welcomes experienced executives, managers and leaders who have a broad range experiences from different industries, functions and backgrounds into our training programs. This enriches learning experiences for every program that most benefit participants.
A mix of diverse participants from different industries and background also provides opportunities for our participants to explore professional networking opportunities with all participants, trainers and coaches of every program.
“By attending this program, you will also have the opportunity to build network with other senior executives from other companies and organizations.”
“Successful managers and leaders always keep learning. And I reflected myself, my quality and philosophy. I found my path of leadership”.
_ Quality Control Manager, TOTAL Cambodge
Fees, Payment and Cancellation
After enrollment notification, we will send you an invoice via email. Payment of the program fees is required to be made prior to the start of the program. We accept payments by bank wire transfer, company checks and cash. The tuition fee payment via bank transfer is required for participants from outside Cambodia.
Participants are required to notice us about their cancellation at least 7 days prior to the training and the fees will be fully refunded. Notice of cancellation less than 7 days will be fully charged. Notice of cancellation shall be notified via written email.
Phnom Penh Business School reserves the rights to change the program content and dates to ensure quality, effectiveness and standard preparation.
Program fee: USD350 (Lunch, refreshment, coffee, snacks, learning materials are included. 15% Withholding tax will be grossed up to the invoice for those participants registered by their company in Cambodia. No tax for participants from outside Cambodia)
- Venue: Sunway Hotel, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Schedule: 23 – 24 April 2019
- Time: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Mobile: +855 17 481 677
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing enrollment by 19 April 2019