Digital Marketing Strategies
Digital Marketing Strategies
As digital technologies continue to disrupt the competitive landscape, companies are under constant pressure to implement strategies for staying relevant, responsive and profitable.
Marketers who understand their customers’ end-to-end journeys and experiences will be successful in developing a strategic digital roadmap that meets both their customers’ expectations and their organization’s business objectives.
This highly interactive two-day program will teach you a proven framework for designing, implementing, and managing a successful digital marketing strategy.
After this completing this program, you should be able to:
• Develop the skills to build an actionable digital marketing strategy that aligns with your business goals.
• Apply concepts learned in class to create your own digital strategy and in a final team project.
• Examine how companies use different strategies to reach target audiences and learn how to incorporate them creatively in your own organization.
• Learn to develop a digital plan that breaks up groupthink and aligns departments around a common vision.
• Expand your definition of ROI and determine which KPIs can be applied to your digital plans.
• Share ideas and challenges with a dynamic peer group of global digital marketers and enjoy multiple networking opportunities.
What will you learn from this program?
• Overview of the digital marketing
• Consumer behavior changes resulting from advancement in communications technology
• Customer personas and journeys
• Data and data markets
• Digital display and social media advertising
• Digital transformation and the impact on companies
• Storytelling for brands in a digital world
• The pros and cons of influencer marketing
• Social media strategies
• Search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
• Crisis communications and preparation
Who should learn this program?
Marketing executives, managers, officers, brand executives, salespeople, business development executives, managing directors, entrepreneurs, digital strategists, graphic designers, etc.
Why should you have customized training from Phnom Penh Business School?
We utilize practical and adult-friendly training methods including: training needs analysis, brainstorming, group discussion, role play, case studies, practical exercise, and experience sharing and coaching. Our flexible training methodology ensures attendees gain the maximum benefit from our training program.
Our trainers and consultants are experts in different industries who have profound understanding about Cambodia and who also have international experiences working in Europe, Asia, or the US.
Our trainers and consultants have more than 15 years of management and leadership experiences in global companies or organizations who have strong record of success and impacts.
Fees, Payment and Cancellation
After enrollment notification, we will send you an invoice via email. Payment of the program fees is required to be made prior to the start of the program. Participants can request to make the payment after completion of the program within 10 days of the invoice date. We accept payments by bank wire transfer, company checks and cash.
The program fees do not include tax. No tax for individual participants who pay their own fees. 15% withholding tax will be grossed up to invoice for those participants enrolled into training by their companies.
Participants are required to notice us about their cancelation at least 7 days prior to the training and the fees will be fully refunded. Notice of cancellation less than 7 days will be fully charged. Notice of cancellation shall be notified via written email.
Phnom Penh Business School reserves the rights to change the program content, dates and fees to ensure quality, effectiveness and standard preparation.
- Program fee: USD300 (Lunch, coffee, snacks, learning materials are included. Tax is exclusive. No tax for individual participants who pay their own fee. 15% withholding tax will be grossed up to invoice for those participants registered by their companies.)
- Schedule: 17 – 18 January 2020
- Venue: Sunway Hotel (Phnom Penh)
- Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Closing enrollment: 14 January 2020
For further information and enrollment, please contact us at the following contact address:
Telephone: +855 17 481 677